IIFCL Recruitment 2012 For Chief General Manager (Officer Grade F)
- Graduation / Post Graduation / MBA / PGDBM / CA from a recognized Institute / University
- Minimum 20 years of working experience in various areas of Banking Operations and Finance in RBI / All India Financial Institutions / Public / Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions
- Should have worked on Scale VII (General Manager) / Scale VI (Deputy General Manager) in any Public Sector Bank Or
- Should have worked on Grade ‘F’ (Chief General Manager) / Grade ‘E’ (General Manager) in any Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under CPI pattern) Or
- Should hold an equivalent Grade in any other Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under IDA pattern) Or
- Hold an equivalent Grade / Scale in any other Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions
- Candidates should b below the age of 58 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIFCL: http://www.iifcl.org/WriteReadData/Career/Documents/201207021222484507167ADVERTISMENTcallingapplicationforCGM%28GradeFofficer%29inIIFCL.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of IIFCL: http://www.iifcl.org/Description.aspx?id=255&mid=2&bid=2&cid=1
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 drawn in favor of India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD, recent passport-size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Box No. DEL230534, The Times of India, 7, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110103, by post latest by July 18, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form latest by July 24, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Post Code_____ & Name of the Post Applied For________”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.iifcl.org/Description.aspx?id=255&mid=2&bid=2&cid=1
Registered Office:India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)
8th Floor, Hindustan Times Building
18 & 20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi - 110001
Contact No.: +91-11-23708263, 23708264
Fax: +91-11-23766256, 23730251