IIHR ICAR Recruitment 2013 For Technical Officer Posts
- T-6 (Technical Officer) (Farm)
- T-6 (Technical Officer) (Library)
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized University
- Should have work experience in Farm Management (Agriculture / Horticulture)
- Master’s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University
- Should have work experience in a reputed Library
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 35 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIHR: http://www.iihr.ernet.in/content/permanent
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted For SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official website of IIHR: http://www.iihr.ernet.in/content/permanent
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300, drawn in favor “ICAR Unit - IIHR” payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates should mention their name, address, name of the post applied for, advertisement number and item number on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Director, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560089, by post within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Advt. No. _____ and Post Name ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Institute of Horticultural Research.
Download Form: http://www.iihr.ernet.in/content/permanent
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Hessaragatta Lake Post
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560089