IIIM Recruitment 2012 For Technical Assistant (Group III) & Technician (Group II)
Last Updated: 2012-05-07T19:08:50+05:30
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu, has invited applications from dynamic and eligible SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates, under special recruitment drive 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Technical Assistants (Group III)
- Technician (Group II)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview. Candidates, short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academic qualification and work experience, will be called for the interview by the selection committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of IIIM: http://www.iiim.res.in/
Technical Assistants (Group III)
- B Sc Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- M Sc Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute or working experience in the relevant field is desirable.
Technician (Group II)
- Passed SSC / 10th Standard with Science Subject, with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board / School
- ITI Certificates or National / State Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute Or
- Minimum two years of working experience as an Apprentice Training in the relevant trade in a reputed organization
- Certificate Course in Library Sciences / Computer Sciences from a recognized Institute is desirable.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIIM: http://www.iiim.res.in/job/techvacancy.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women / regular employees of CSIR)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of IIIM: http://www.iiim.res.in/job/techvacancy.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Director, Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu, payable at Jammu.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, one self-attested passport-size photograph and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Director, Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Post Bag No. 3,Canal Road, Jammu (J&K) - 180001, by post on or before June 3, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post Code No. _________ / Area _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Jun-2012
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine
Post Bag No. 3
Jammu (J&K) - 180001
Contact No.: 0191-2569111, 2569222