IIST Recruitment 2012 For Project Engineers
Last Updated: 2012-03-13T13:25:51+05:30
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, has invited applications from well-educated and talented aspirants for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Project Engineers. The recruitment is to be done on contract basis for a period of one year, which can be extended as per project requirement.
Candidates will work on IIST Research & Development (R&D) Projects. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of IIST: http://www.iist.ac.in/.
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University with good knowledge in Structural Design & Analysis, CAD Packages, and FEM software like ANSYS Or
- BE / B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute with good knowledge of Computer Networking Or
- BE / B Tech in Electronics or its equivalent qualification with 65% in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- ME / M Tech in Electronics or its equivalent qualification with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates as per government norms).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIST: http://www.iist.ac.in/opportunities-staff.
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of IIST: http://www.iist.ac.in/opportunities-staff.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates should be submitted to Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) - 695547, by ordinary post on or before April 9, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Position of Project Engineer” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.iist.ac.in/opportunities-staff
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) - 695547
Contact No.: 0471 - 2568462
Fax: 0471 - 2568406 1