IIT Bhubaneswar Deputy Librarian Recruitment 2013
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Bhubaneswar: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with 55% marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven point scale, with consistently good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as Assistant University Librarian / College Librarian or Librarian in a reputed Institute / Organization, in Pay Band-3 (Rs 15600 - 39100) with a Grade Pay of Rs 5400 or its equivalent in IDA scale or more
- Should have evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work, with professional commitment and computerization of library
- M Phil / PhD Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation / Archives and Manuscript-keeping / Computerization of Library is desirable.
- Candidates, who have work experience as an Assistant Librarian in Engineering / Technical Institutes of National Importance like IITs / IISER / IISc / NIT and similar Central Govt. Institutions, will be preferred.
- Candidate should be below the age of 50 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of IIT Bhubaneswar: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/documents/Deputy-Librarian-Advt-No-Rectt-02-Non-Acad-2012-13.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of IIT Bhubaneswar: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/news.php?id=175
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200, drawn in favor of Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates should mention their name and post applied for on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport-size photographs (of which one should be affixed on the application form), DD and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar, Samantapuri, Bhubaneswar (Orissa) - 751013, by post on or before February 22, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for ____ and Advertisement No. Rectt/02/Non-Acad/2012-13” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/news.php?id=175
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751013
Contact No: +91-674-2301292