IIT Bhubaneswar Principal Network Engineer & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2012
- Principal Network Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- B Tech / BE Degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 11 years of work experience in the fields of Local and Wide-area Network Planning, Implementation & Management, Wireless Networks, Configuration and Management of Network Devices, Implementing Networks and Systems Security, and Deployment & Management of Applications, Systems & Storage Servers
- Should be an Officer from Central / State Govt. / Autonomous Bodies / PSUs / Research Institution / Universities, and hold analogous post on regular basis or have minimum 5 years regular service with Grade Pay of Rs 6600, with work experience in the field of Network Management / Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 1 year of field work experience, Or
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 3 years of field work experience
- Should have work experience in the field of estimation of electrical works, construction, maintenance of HT & LT lines, electrical installation and sub-stations
- Experience in reputed Engineering / Technical Institutions of National Importance like IITs / IISERs / IISc. / NITs and similar Central Govt. Institutions is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Computer Application
- 50 years: Principal Network Engineer
- 35 years: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of IIT Bhubaneswar: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/jobs-iitbbs.php
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200, drawn in favor of Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates should mention their name and post applied for on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport-size photographs (of which one should be affixed on the application form), DD and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar, Samantapuri, Bhubaneswar (Orissa) - 751013, by post latest by December 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _________ and Advertisement No. Rectt/01/Non-Acad/2012-13” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/jobs-iitbbs.php
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751013
Contact No.: +91-674-2301292