IIT Bhubaneswar Principal Network Engineer Post 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-13T13:22:03+05:30
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, has invited applications from experienced Indian candidates for recruitment 2013, for the post of Principal Network Engineer.
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on deputation basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Bhubaneswar: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/.
- B Tech / BE Degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 11 years of work experience in the fields of Local and Wide-area Network Planning, Implementation & Management, Wireless Networks, Configuration and Management of Network Devices, Implementing Networks and Systems Security, and Deployment & Management of Applications, and Systems & Storage Servers
- Experience in large Database / Data-Mining Applications is desirable.
- Should be an Officer from Central / State Govt. / Autonomous Bodies / PSUs / Research Institution / Universities, and hold analogous post on regular basis, or have minimum 5 years regular service with Grade Pay of Rs 6600, and have work experience in the field of Network Management / Administration
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per the organization norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of IIT Bhubaneswar: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/documents/advt-rectt-03-non-acad-2012-13.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of IIT Bhubaneswar: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/jobs-iitbbs.php
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photographs (of which one should be affixed on the application form), DD, attested copies of last 5 years of CRs / APAR from 2008-09 to 2012-13, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar, Samantapuri, Bhubaneswar (Orissa) - 751013, by post latest by April 12, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _________, and Advertisement No. Rectt/03/Non-Acad/2012-13” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/jobs-iitbbs.php
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751013
Contact No: +91-674-2301292