IIT Bombay Jr Technical Superintendent, Jr Engineer & Jr Mechanic Posts 2013
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering)
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Department of Chemical Engineering)
- Junior Engineer (Estate office)
- Junior Mechanic (Printing Press)
- M Sc Degree in Biosciences such as Microbiology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Biotechnology from a recognized University / Institute, with sound knowledge of Computer Applications, and minimum one year of work experience in the relevant field, Or
- M Sc Degree in Computer Science / IT / Bioinformatics from a recognized University / Institute, with minimum five years of work experience in the relevant field
- M Sc Degree in Analytical Chemistry or BE / B Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- BE / B Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum one year of work experience in Private Firm / Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Organization is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or three years of Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized University / Institute
- Good knowledge of Computer Applications.
- 32 years: Jr Technical Superintendent / Jr Mechanic (Printing Press)
- 35 years: Junior Engineer (Estate office)
- Age relaxation for PH / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of IIT Bombay: http://www.iitb.ac.in/APPFORMBnCGroup.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 50, drawn in favor of Registrar, IIT Bombay, payable at SBI, Powai, Mumbai.
- Candidates should mention their “Name” and “Name of the Post Applied for” on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD and photocopies of all required certificates, should be send to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400076, by post latest by May 3, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Laboratory & Department / Section _____ or Post Number ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.iitb.ac.in/APPFORMBnCGroup.pdf
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400076
Contact No: +91-22 - 25767021
Fax: +91-22 - 25723645