IIT Bombay Recruitment 2013 For Sr Medical Officer & Public Relations Officer Posts
- Senior Medical Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- MBBS Degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate MCI recognized Institute
- Post Graduate Degree in Medicine / DNB from a reputed Institute
- Post Graduate qualification may be relaxed in the case of retired Medical Officers from the Defence Services with minimum 15 years of work experience
- Minimum 3 years of Post Graduate Degree work experience in the relevant field
- Postgraduate Degree in Management or Mass Communication with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the Grade Pay of Rs 5400, in PB-3, or equivalent grade in the field of Public Relations activities of the organization, etc.
- Experience of organizing Conferences, Seminars, Symposia, In-house Publication, etc. is desirable.
- 50 years: Senior Medical Officer
- 45 years: Public Relations Officer
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of IIT Bombay: http://www.iitb.ac.in/APPSMOPRO.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Registrar, IIT Bombay, payable at Mumbai.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076, by post latest by April 2, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Last Date of Form Submission: 02-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.iitb.ac.in/APPSMOPRO.pdf
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai - 400076
Contact No: +91-22 - 2576-7021
Fax: +91-22 - 2572-3645