IIT Delhi Announces Assistant Professor Posts 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-05T11:45:27+05:30
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, New Delhi, has invited applications from knowledgeable and competent SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates under special recruitment drive 2013, for the posts of Assistant Professor. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Applied Mechanics
- Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Applied Research in Electronics
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Energy Studies
- Industrial Tribology Machine Dynamics & Maintenance Engineering
- Instrument Design and Development
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Rural Development and Technology
- National Resource Centre for Value Education in Engineering
- Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management
- Amar Nath and Shashi Khosla School of Information Technology
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on direct recruitment or contract basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates.
Interested candidates can register them by visiting the official link of IIT Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in/content/faculty-positions. The last date for online registration is April 9, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
- PhD Degree in the relevant discipline with 1st class division with consistently good academic record from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years of teaching / research / industrial experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in/sites/default/files/jobs/faculty/advt-EST-I-012013-English.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of IIT Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in/content/faculty-positions
- The last date for online registration is April 9, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print-out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- Those areas where internet access is not available, candidates can obtain an application form by post, by sending a self- addressed envelope (26 x 11cm) to the Deputy Registrar (E-I), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016.
- Post generate application form, duly complete in all respect, should be send to The Deputy Registrar (E-I), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016, by post latest by April 9, 2013.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.iitd.ac.in/content/faculty-positions
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
New Delhi - 110016
Contact No.: +91-11-26591716