IIT Delhi Librarians Posts Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-01T15:25:42+05:30
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified and capable candidates for recruitment 2013, for various posts of Librarians, in the Central Library of the Institute. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Deputy Librarian
- Assistant Librarian
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in/content/faculty-positions
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of IIT Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in/content/faculty-positions
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Deputy Registrar (E-I), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016, by post latest by June 4, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Last Date of Form Submission: 04-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.iitd.ac.in/content/faculty-positions
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
New Delhi - 110016
Contact No.: +91-11-26591716