IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2012 For Assistant Registrar (Contract Basis)
Last Updated: 2012-10-03T12:32:36+05:30
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati, Assam, has invited applications from knowledgeable and skilful candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Assistant Registrar.
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of three years. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview.
The schedule of interview will be intimated to all candidates by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Guwahati: http://www.iitg.ac.in/index
- Master’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Candidates, who have work experience in General Administration, include activities related to Examination, Academic, R&D, Students Affairs, etc., in an Educational Institution or Govt. Organization, will be preferred.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Guwahati: http://www.iitg.ac.in/sites/default/files/adminoff/Advt_GrA%28AR%29_2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of IIT Guwahati: http://www.iitg.ac.in/recruitment/index
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with passport-size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Assistant Registrar (Admn.), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati (Assam) - 781039, by post on or before October 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://www.iitg.ac.in/recruitment/index
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Guwahati (Assam) - 781039
Contact No.: 0361 - 2583000
Fax: 0361 - 2690762