IIT Indore Recruitment 2013 For Non-Teaching Posts
Last Updated: 2013-04-11T17:59:16+05:30
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible, skillful and experienced candidates for recruitment 2013, for various Non-Teaching posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Medical Officer (Female)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contract basis (5 years) / regular basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Indore: http://www.iiti.ac.in/
- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least 55% in aggregate or its equivalent grade from arecognized University
- Minimum 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years of experience (5 years in PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs 7,600 and 3 years in PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs 8,700) should be as Deputy Registrar or its equivalent post, Or
- Comparable experience in Research Establishments and other Institutions of Higher Education, Or
- Minimum 15 years of work experience as Assistant Professor / Reader, of which 8 years of experience should be as Assistant Professors (PB-3 Rs 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs 8,000) with experience in Educational Administration
- PhD Degree in any discipline or Degree in Management from a reputed Institute is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 55 years.
Medical Officer (Female)
- MBBS Degree from recognized University
- Minimum 5 years of work experience after completing Internship as a Medical Officer in a recognized Hospital is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Indore: http://www.iiti.ac.in/Careers/non_teaching.htm
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of IIT Indore: http://www.iiti.ac.in/Careers/non_teaching.htm
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be sent to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452017, by post latest by April 25, 2013 (for Registrar post) and April 29, 2013 (For medical Officer).
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
Download Form: http://www.iiti.ac.in/Careers/non_teaching.htm
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Indore
M-Block, IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road
Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452017
Contact No.: +91-731-2361482