IIT Jodhpur Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Recruitment Dec 2012
Last Updated: 2013-01-02T17:04:18+05:30
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur, New Delhi, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced professionals under rolling advertisement for recruitment December 2012, for various faculty posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor (Contract Basis)
The appointment is to be done for the following departments:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Humanities & Social Sciences (Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, Economics, English and other related areas)
- Fine Arts
- Classical Studies
- Quantum Information
- Complex Networks
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on direct recruitment or contract basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the Interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Jodhpur: http://www.iitj.ac.in/
- PhD Degree in the relevant discipline with 1st class division with consistently good academic record from a recognized University
- Required years of working experience in the relevant field
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Jodhpur: http://www.iitj.ac.in/jobs_file/Faculty_Adv_Dec_2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of IIT Jodhpur: http://www.iitj.ac.in/faculty_jobs.html
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to IIT Rajasthan Camp Office, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) - 342011, by post.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur.
Download Form: http://www.iitj.ac.in/faculty_jobs.html
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Old Residency Road, Ratanada
Jodhpur (Rajasthan) - 342011
Contact No.: +91-291-2449009
Email ID: email@example.com