IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-12T18:52:31+05:30
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, West Bengal, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced candidates for recruitment 2013, for various Non-Teaching positions. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Deputy Registrar
- Deputy Librarian / Senior Information Analyst
- Assistant Librarian / Information Analyst
- Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Engineer (Civil)
- Engineer (Electrical)
- Senior Sports Officer
- Sports Officer
- Assistant Registrar
Candidates’ appointment is to be done contract / deputation basis for an initial period of three years. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Personal Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Kharagpur: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Kharagpur: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/topfiles/non_teaching_top.php
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of IIT Kharagpur: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/topfiles/non_teaching_top.php
- Candidates can also obtain the application form personally from the Office of the Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur - 72130.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to the Office of the Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur - 721302, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, by post latest by April 12, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _____” on the envelope in which the application would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/topfiles/non_teaching_top.php
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur - 721302
Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal
Contact No.: +91-3222 - 282135, 282137