IIT Madras Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
Candidates seeking job opportunity as faculty in IIT Madras can apply online by visiting the official website of IIT Madras: http://facapp.iitm.ac.in/. For complete details regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of IIT Madras: http://www.iitm.ac.in/
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggreagte from a recognized University / College.
- Should have good academic records throughout.
- Should have minimum 6 years of industrial / research / teaching experience in the relevant field, out of which at least three years of experience should be as Assistant Professor / Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Design Engineer
- Should have minimum 3 years of industrial / research / teaching experience in the relevant field
- Should have minimum 10 years of industrial / research / teaching experience in the relevant field, out of which minimum 4 years of experience as Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or its equivalent in any other Indian or foreign institution / institutions of same cadre
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the official website of IIT Madras: http://www.iitm.ac.in/.
- To apply online, one can log onto the direct recruitment link of IIT Madras: http://facapp.iitm.ac.in/.
- After filling up all the details, candidates have to submit the application form online and take a print out of the same.
- The duly signed printed copy of the online application form, should be sent to Dean (Administration), IIT Madras, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600036, latest by the last date of form submission.
- The last of form submission for Assistant Professor is March 18, 2013, and for Associate Professor / Professor is April 1, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Download Form: http://facapp.iitm.ac.in/
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
IIT Post Office
Chennai (Madras) - 600036