IIT Rajasthan Recruitment 2012 For Non Academics Posts
- Project Engineer-cum-Estate Officer
- Assistant Workshop Superintendent
- Scientist B
- Assistant Registrar
- Senior Technical Superintendent
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Superintendent
- Senior Library Information Assistant
- Junior Technical Superintendent
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Junior Technical Lab Assistant
- Qualification and working experience required as per institute norms
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per government norms.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IIT Rajasthan: http://www.iitj.ac.in/jobs_file/Adv_nonacademic_2012-13_04.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of IIT Rajasthan: http://www.iitj.ac.in/non_academics.html
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of The Director, Indian Institute of Technology Rajasthan, payable at Jodhpur.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested copies of all relevant certificate / documents, should be submitted to The Recruitment Cell, IIT Rajasthan Camp Office, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) - 342011, by post on or before June 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and DD (if required) for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Indian Institute of Technology Rajasthan.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.iitj.ac.in/non_academics.html
Registered Office:ndian Institute of Technology Rajasthan
Old Residency Road, Ratanada
Jodhpur (Rajasthan) - 342011
Contact No.: +91-291-2449009