IITM Pune Recruitment 2013 For Research Associates & Research Fellows Posts
- Doctorate Degree in Meteorology / Atmospheric Sciences / Oceanography / Physics / Applied Physics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Statistics / Geology, or Geophysics with Meteorology as subject from a recognized University
- Should be well acquainted in Computer Programming, Linux, etc.
- Candidates, who have submitted their PhD Thesis to the University, are eligible for the position.
- Master’s Degree in Meteorology / Oceanography / Atmospheric Sciences / Physics / Applied Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Applied Mathematics / Geology, or Geophysics with Meteorology as subject from a recognized University
- Candidates, who have qualified CSIR / UGC / National Eligibility Test or GATE, are eligible for the position.
- M Tech Degree in Atmospheric Sciences from a recognized University is desirable.
- Should have sound knowledge of Computer Programming Linux, Unix, Windows, Fortran/C, etc.
- 35 years: Research Associates
- 28 years: Research Fellows
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill online application form by visiting the official link of IITM Pune: http://www.tropmet.res.in/jobs_pdf/1366721858Instructions-for-online-registration-RARF.pdf
- The last date for online registration is May 31, 2013.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.tropmet.res.in/jobs_pdf/1366721858Instructions-for-online-registration-RARF.pdf
Registered Office:Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
Earth Science System Organization
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan
Pune (Maharashtra) - 411008
Contact No: 020 - 25904203
Fax: 020 - 25865142