IMU Chennai Announces Recruitment 2011 for Registrar
Last Updated: 2011-12-16T12:50:07+05:30
Indian Maritime University (IMU), Uthandi, Chennai, has invited applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment 2011, for the post of Registrar. The recruitment is to be done on deputation / tenure basis for an initial period of 5 years, after which the candidate will be re-appointed for another term. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of IMU Chennai: http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/
- Should have obtained Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC prescribed seven point scales. (5% relaxation in qualifying marks at Master’s level i.e. from 55% to 50% marks, shall be given to SC/ST/PH candidates and those who are already in the University system-UGC order Date: December 24, 1998)
- Candidates serving in Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies and Institutions under Central / State Governments may also apply.
- Should have experience of holding analogous post on regular basis, or
- Should have experience of 3 years regular service in the post in the pay scale of Rs 15600 - 39100, GP: 7600 or equivalent, or
- Should have experience of 8 years regular service in the post in the pay scale of Rs 15600 - 39100, GP: 6600 or equivalent
- Should possess 12 years administrative experience in Group ‘A’ post
Not more than 50 years (relaxable by the Vice-Chancellor in deserving cases)
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IMU Chennai: http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/Registrar/advt_registrar.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the prescribed application proforma made available on the University’s official website: http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/
- The duly filled in applications (in the prescribed format), along with the requisite documents (details given on the website), should be sent through proper channel to the Deputy Registrar (Administration), Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai 600 119 latest by December 30, 2011.
- To know complete application and job details, one can visit the direct link: http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/Registrar/advt_registrar.pdf
For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of IMU Chennai.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Dec-2011
Registered Office:Indian Maritime University (IMU)
East Coast Road
Chennai - 600 119