IMU Chennai Deputy Registrar & Deputy Finance Officer Recruitment Dec 2012
Last Updated: 2012-12-25T12:44:38+05:30
Indian Maritime University (IMU), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from eligible, knowledgeable, and experienced professionals for recruitment December 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Deputy Registrar
- Deputy Finance Officer
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on direct recruitment / deputation / absorption basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening commitee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of IMU Chennai: http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC prescribed seven point scales from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 9 years experience as Assistant Professor, in the AGP of Rs 6000 and above experience in Educational Administration
- Should have comparable experience in research establishment or other Institution of Higher Education
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post
Deputation / Absorption Basis
- Should hold analogous post on regular basis,with 5 years of regular service in the post, in the pay scale of Rs 10000-325-15200 of its equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of regular service in the post, in the pay scale of 8000-275-13500 or its equivalent
- Must have possessed minimum 10 years of administrative experience in Group A and B post together
- Should have sound knowledge and experience of Personnel Matters including Recruitment, implementation of Reservation Policies, Administration in the reputed Educational Institutions such as Central Universities / IITs / IIMs / Institutes of National Importance / Central Government Organizations
- Candidates, who have passed SAS or its equivalent examination in Audit and Accounts conducted by other Central Government Organizations, and have Supervisory experience in Accounts and Finance in the Central Universities / Research Institutes / Institutions of Higher and Technical Education, will be preferred.
- Candidates, who have professional qualification from ICAI / ICWA / ICSI, and have studied Accountancy, Commerce and other relevant subjects at Post Graduate level, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be below the age of 45 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IMU Chennai: http://imutn.org/images/Web_%20DR%28A%29%20&%20DFO%20Advt.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of IMU Chennai: http://imutn.org/images/Web_%20DR%28A%29%20&%20DFO%20Advt.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport-size photograph and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Registrar (Administration), Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600119, by post on or before January 17, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Maritime University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://imutn.org/images/Web_%20DR%28A%29%20&%20DFO%20Advt.pdf
Registered Office:Indian Maritime University
East Coast Road, Uthandi
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600119