IMU Chennai Faculty Posts Recruitment Dec 2012 In Marine Engineering / Nautical Science
Last Updated: 2012-12-25T13:25:28+05:30
Indian Maritime University (IMU), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from eligible, capable and experienced candidates for recruitment December 2012, for various Faculty posts in Marine Engineering and Nautical Science. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
Candidate’s appointment is to be done for IMU Campuses located at Chennai, Cochin, Kandla (Gujarat), Kolkata, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the Interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of IMU Chennai: http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IMU Chennai: http://imutn.org/images/Web%20_Faculty%20Advt_NS&ME.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of IMU Chennai: http://imutn.org/images/Web%20_Faculty%20Advt_NS&ME.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport-size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Registrar (Administration), Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600119, by post on or before January 31, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Maritime University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://imutn.org/images/Web%20_Faculty%20Advt_NS&ME.pdf
Registered Office:Indian Maritime University
East Coast Road, Uthandi
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600119