Indian Air Force Behrampore Recruitment 2012 For Airmen In Group X (Technical) Trades
Last Updated: 2012-09-05T14:08:32+05:30
Indian Air Force, Behrampore, Murshidabad, West Bengal, has invited applications from skilled and proficient unmarried Indian domicile of West Bengal and Sikkim for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Airmen in Group X (Technical) Trade. The recruitment is to be done for the following trades:
- Workshop Fitter (Mechanical)
- Workshop Fitter (Smith)
- Structure Fitter
- Propulsion Fitter
- Weapon Fitter
- Electrical Fitter
- Electronic Fitter
- Mechanical System Fitter
- Automobile Fitter
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the Recruitment Rally, which includes various Recruitment Tests. The rally will be held from November 4, 2012 till November 7, 2012, at Behrampore Stadium, Behrampore, Murshidabad (West Bengal), from 07.00 am onwards. The recruitment rally is scheduled to be held as follows:
- November 4, 2012: Written Test and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- November 5, 2012: Interview, Trade Allocation Test (TAT) and Medical Examination
- November 6 & November 7, 2012: Reserved for Final Selection
Candidates qualified in the written test & PFT will be called for the interview. Only interview candidates will be allowed to appear for the trade allocation test and medical examination. For complete details regarding the recruitment process, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Air Force: http://indianairforce.nic.in/
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English as main subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board Or
- Three year of Diploma of Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Candidates should be born between the years of January 1, 1992 to March 31, 1996.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Air Force: http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Behrampore%20%28WB%29%20Rally%20Gp%20X%20Nov%2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Recruitment Rally.
- Recruitment Rally is scheduled to be held from November 4, 2012 till November 7, 2012, at Behrampore Stadium, Behrampore, Murshidabad (West Bengal), from 07.00 am onwards.
- Willing candidates should report before 10.00 am on November 4, 2012, at the Rally Venue, to register themselves for the Recruitment Tests.
- Candidates appearing for the recruitment tests should bring the complete Consent Form (in the prescribed format), with seven recent passport size (5 x 4 cm) color photographs, two self-addressed (24 x 10 cm), and Original & three set of attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For all relevant queries, candidates can contact Commanding Officer, 4 Airmen Selection Centre (Near Palta Gate), Air Force Station, Barrackpore (West Bengal) - 743122, Contact No.: 033-25921251 (Ext. 6391) & Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Air Force website.
Registered Office:Indian Air Force
4, Airmen Selection Centre (Near Palta Gate)
Air Force Station
Barrackpore (West Bengal) - 743122
Contact No.: 033 - 25921251 (Ext. 6391)
Email ID: email@example.com