Indian Air Force GP 'C' Civilian Posts Recruitment Nov 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-06T13:17:46+05:30
Indian Air Force (IAF), New Delhi, has invited applications from dynamic, talented and knowledgeable Indian candidates for recruitment November 2012, for various GP ‘C’ Civilian Posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions, for various stations / units, under Headquarters Training Command, IAF, JC Nagar Post, Bangalore - 560006.
- Lower Division Clerk (Commandant, AFTC Jalahalli West, Bangalore - 560015)
- Lower Division Clerk (Commandant Officer, HQ TC (U), AF JC Nagar Post, Hebbal, Bangalore - 560006)
- Lower Division Clerk (Commandant, IAM, IAF, Vimanapura PO, Bangalore - 560017)
- Typist (Hindi) (Commandant, AFAC, Redfields, Coimbatore - 641018)
- Lower Division Clerk (AOC, AF Station Tambaram, Chennai - 600046)
- Store Keeper (AOC, AF Station Tambaram, Chennai - 600046)
- Lower Division Clerk (Commanding Officer, FIS, C/o AF Station Tambaram, Chennai - 600046)
- Lower Division Clerk (Commanding Officer, REB (W), C/o AF Station Begumpet, Secunderabad - 500011)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience, and test / interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for test / interview.
The test / interview schedule and examination centre will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of India Air Force: http://indianairforce.nic.in/
Lower Division Clerk / Typist (Hindi)
- Passed Class 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 30 WPM (English) or 25 WPM (Hindi) on Manual Typewriter Or
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 35 WPM (English) or 30 WPM (Hindi) on Computer
- Sound knowledge of MS Office based Application
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have work experience in handling Stores, and Accounts maintenance in a reputed public / private sector organization
- 18-27 years: Lower Division Clerk/Typist (Hindi)
- 18-25 years: Store Keeper
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS / Departmental candidates provided as per organization norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10801_47_1213b.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10801_47_1213b.pdf
- Application Form neatly printed on A4 size paper, duly complete in all respect, along with attested (by Gazetted Officer) recent passport-size photograph, one self-addressed envelope (size 24 x 11 cm) with affixed postage stamp on it, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the relevant Air Force Stations / Units addresses as mentioned in the advertisement, by ordinary post, within 21 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity website.
Download Form: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10801_47_1213b.pdf