Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2013 For Group 'X' (Tech) Trades Posts At Nagpur
Last Updated: 2013-03-01T12:30:29+05:30
Indian Air Force (IAF), Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from unmarried male candidates of designated districts of Maharashtra State, for Recruitment Rally 2013, For Group ‘X’ (Tech) Trades posts at Naglpur. The designated districts for which recruitment rally will be organized are Nagpur, Bhandara, Gondia, Garhchiroli, Chandrapur, Wardha, Yavatmal, Hingoli, Washim, Nanded, Parbhani and Jalna.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Written test, followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview and Trade Allocation Test (TAT), to be conducted by recruitment authority of IAF. The test and interview is scheduled to be held as follows:
- Written Test and Physical Fitness Test (PFT): March 17, 2013
- Interview and Trade Allocation Test (TAT) of the selected candidates: March 18, 2013
The recruitment rally [Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview and Trade Allocation Test (TAT)] will be held at NIT Hall, Police Headquarters, Katol, Nagpur (Maharashtra). For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Air Force (IAF): http://indianairforce.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per the norms prescribed by Indian Air Force (IAF).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of IAF: http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Nagpur%20(Maharashtra)%20Rally%20Gp%20X%20Mar%2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can appear for the Recruitment Rally to be conducted from March 17, 2013 to March 20, 2013, at NIT Hall, Police Headquarters, Katol, Nagpur (Maharashtra).
- Candidates should bring HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing along with them.
- Also, candidates have to bring seven copies of recent front portrait (without headgear except for Sikh) passport size colour photographs (size 5 x 4 cm), two unstamped self-addressed white envelopes (size 24 x 10 cm), original and three photocopies of all requisite documents, and duly filled-in consent form (downloadable from the official website of IAF), along with them to appear in Rally.
- For more information regarding the Recruitment Rally, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of IAF.
Registered Office:Indian Air Force (IAF)
6, Airmen Selection Centre
Air Force Station Cotton Green
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400033
Contact No.: 022 - 23714982 (Ext.251)