Indian Army Announces 118th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-118) (Jan 2014) For Recruitment
Last Updated: 2013-04-29T16:46:29+05:30
Indian Army, New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified and skillful Engineering Graduates for 118th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-118) (Jan 2014) and Army Education Corps (Men), for recruitment. The appointment is to be done for the following disciplines:
118th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-118) (Jan 2014)
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- Automobile / Workshop Technology
- Aeronautical / Aviation / Aerospace / Ballistics / Avionics
- Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology / Info Technology / M Sc Computer Science
- Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Satellite Communication
- Electronics / Opto Electronics / Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics & Microwave
- Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation
- Architecture / Building Construction Technology
- Food Technology / Bio Tech / Bio Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgy & Explosives / Metallurgical Engineering
- Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering / Industrial Engineering & Mgt / Production
Army Education Corps (Men)
- MA / M Sc in English / Economics / History / Geography / Political Science / Psychology / Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Computer Science / Chinese / Tibetan / Burmese / Pushto / Dari / Arabic
Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of SSB Interviews, Psychological Aptitude Test and Medical Examination. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the SSB Interviews. The tests will be held at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) centers. The test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of Indian Army: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/. Online registration commences from May 15, 2013 and will close on June 13, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Army: http://indianarmy.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_2_1314b.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Indian Army: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Online registration commences from May 15, 2013 and will close on June 13, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No., which candidates should take two print outs and use it for the further process.
- Printed Online Application Form, along with affixed & signed (by Gazetted Officer) passport-size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to The Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC, Section, West Block-III, R. K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066, by registered post latest by June 20, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Online Application for TGC - 118 and the Roll No. _______” or “Online Application for AEC and the Roll No. __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Army.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/