Indian Army Recruitment 2012 For Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering)
Last Updated: 2012-09-11T18:03:28+05:30
Indian Army, New Delhi, has invited applications from young, talented and skillful Indian male candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering).
Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of Recruitment Rally which includes Screening, Physical Fitness Test, Written Examination, Interview and Medical Examination. The recruitment process is scheduled to be held at follows:
- January 15 - January 18, 2013: Screening, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Standard
- January 21, 2013: Written Examination
- January 28, 2013: Interview
- January 31 - February 5, 2013: Medical Examination
Recruitment Rally is scheduled to be held at Army Supply Corps Centre (South), Bangalore. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the written examination. Only written examination qualified candidates will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Army: http://indianarmy.nic.in/
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized School / Board
- Should have working knowledge of both English and Hindi languages
- One year Diploma / Certificate Course in Cookery / Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized University / Food Craft Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 27 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DAVP: http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_33_1213b.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DAVP: http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_33_1213b.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two self-attested passport-size photographs (of which one should be affixed on application form and other attached with application form), three self-attested & stamped registered envelopes (issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph) and attested copies of relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to the relevant Headquarters Recruiting Zones / Concerned Regimental / Centers address as mentioned in the advertisement, by post latest by November 17, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering)” in bold letters on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Army.
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_33_1213b.pdf