Indian Army SSC Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-10-01T19:27:17+05:30
Indian Army, New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified, skillful and competent Indian professionals, for the posts of Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers, for recruitment 2012.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview and Medical Examination. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Army: http://indianarmy.nic.in/
- BDS Degree with minimum 55% marks in final year or MDS Degree from the Dental Council of India (DCI) recognized College / University
- Must have completed one year Rotatory Internship recognized by DCI, by October 31, 2012
- Should have valid Permanent Dental Registration Certificate till December 31, 2012
- Candidates should be below the age of 45 years.
- Should be Medically Fit in all respects for service in the Armed Forces
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Army: http://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/WhatsNew/416/SSC%20Ad-Complete-2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Indian Army: http://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/WhatsNew/416/SSC%20Ad-Complete-2012.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with three recent attested passport-size photographs (one affixed on the application form & two attested with application form), one self-addressed post card, one self-addressed envelope (size 23 x 10 cm) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 6 on it, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Director General, Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS / DENTAL), Room No. 12, ‘L’ Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi - 110001, by post on or before October 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Army.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/WhatsNew/416/SSC%20Ad-Complete-2012.pdf