Indian Army SSC Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2013
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the Board of Officers. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Army: http://indianarmy.nic.in/
- Must have Medical qualification included in First / Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act, 1956.
- Candidates, who have MD / MS / M Ch / DM Degree, can apply for the posts.
- Must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council / MCI
- Candidates, who will be completing their compulsory Internship by March 31, 2013, can also apply for the posts.
- Candidates should be below the age of 45 years
- Should be Medically Fit in all respects for service in the Armed Forces
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Army: http://indianarmy.gov.in/writereaddata/WhatsNew/428/DGAFMS_ADV.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Indian Army: http://indianarmy.gov.in/writereaddata/WhatsNew/428/DGAFMS_ADV.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund), payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates should mention their name and address on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph, DD, one self-addressed envelope, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to the Office of the Director General, Armed Forces Medical Services / DG-1A, Ministry of Defence, ‘M’ Block, New Delhi - 110001, by post on or before February 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Army.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://indianarmy.gov.in/writereaddata/WhatsNew/428/DGAFMS_ADV.pdf