Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 For Officer-on-Special Duty (Legal Services)
Last Updated: 2013-02-15T12:10:31+05:30
Indian Bank, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from experienced and retired bank executives for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Officer-on-Special Duty (Legal Services), in the cadre of Assistant General Manager (Scale-V).
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of 15 months, which can be extended further for a period of 3 months as per their performance. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the Interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Bank: http://www.indianbank.in/
- Should be a retired Specialist Officers (Legal / Law) in Scale V (Asst.General Manager), from any Public Sector Banks
- Should have work experience as an AGM (Legal /Law specialization), in any Public Sector Banks, apart from Bar experience as an advocate for a considerable period
- Candidates should be below the age of 62 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Bank: http://www.indianbank.in/pdfs/rec/OSD_LEGAL_LAW_con_2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidate can download the application format from the official link of Indian Bank: http://www.indianbank.in/career.php
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and copies of all required testimonials, should be submitted to The Deputy General Manager (HRM), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department, 254 - 260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600014, by post on or before February 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “ENGAGEMENT RETIRED EXECUTIVES As OSD (LEGAL SERVICES)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Bank website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.indianbank.in/career.php
Registered Office:Indian Bank
254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600014
Contact No.: 044 - 28134300