Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2012 For Officers (02/2013 Batch)
Last Updated: 2012-11-29T18:02:02+05:30
Indian Coast Guard, New Delhi, has invited applications from young, talented and dynamic candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Officer as Assistant Commandant (02/2013 Batch). The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Men)
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
- Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot Licence - SSA)
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Women - SSA)
- Assistant Commandant Technical (Electrical / Electronics)
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Navigator / Observer)
- Assistant Commandant Technical (Mechanical / Aeronautical)
Short Service Commission
- Assistant Commandant Pilots - Helicopter and Fixed Wing (Commercial Pilot License holders) (Men / Women)
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Women)
Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, followed by Psychologist Test, Group Testing, Interview and Medical Examinations. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the preliminary examination.
Preliminary Examination will be held in the month of January 2013. The examination will be held at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida centers. The examination schedule and center address will mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. Candidates qualified in the preliminary examination will be called for the final selection tests.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.joincoastguard.org/. Online registration commences from November 30, 2012 and will close on December 17, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard: http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Coast Guard: http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/Advt%2002%202013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.joincoastguard.org/
- Online registration commences from November 30, 2012 and will close on December 17, 2012.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete Online Application Form with unique Registration No., of which the candidates are required to take two print-outs and use for the further process.
- Candidates should bring both copies of printed Online Application Form, with affixed recent passport size photographs and Original & one set of attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all certificates along with them, at the time of test.
- Candidates have to submit one copy of Online Application Form, along with affixed passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, at the examination centre.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Coast Guard website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.joincoastguard.org/
Registered Office:Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Headquarters
National Stadium Complex
New Delhi - 110001