Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 For Civilian Posts (Direct Basis)
Last Updated: 2013-05-09T15:11:18+05:30
Indian Coast Guard, Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible, talented and competent Indian candidates for recruitment 2013, for Civilian Posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions in General Central Service Group:
- MT Driver (OG)
- MT Fitter
- Sarang Lascar
- Spray Painter
- Unskilled Labourer
- MTS (Peon)
- MTS (Safaiwala)
- MTS (Mali)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on direct recruitment basis, at RHQ (W), Mumbai. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, followed by Interview, Driving Test and Trade Test / Physical Test. Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for the interview.
The examination / interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard: http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/Advt.%20DR%20-%202013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the Bio-data format from the official link of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/Advt.%20DR%20-%202013.pdf
- Bio-data in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be send to the relevant office address as mentioned in the advertisement, by ordinary post within one month from the date of issuing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Coast Guard.
Download Form: http://www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/Advt.%20DR%20-%202013.pdf
Registered Office:Indian Coast Guard
Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (West)
Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400030