Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 For Navik (General Duty) (02/2013 Batch)
Last Updated: 2013-01-30T16:14:08+05:30
Indian Coast Guard, New Delhi, has invited applications from young, talented, and dynamic unmarried Indian male candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Navik (General Duty), for 02/2013 Batch.
Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination and Interview. Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for physical fitness test. The written examination is scheduled to be held in the month of March / April 2013.
The examination will be held at Noida, Ambala, Dehradun, Jodhpur, Jalandhar, Lucknow, Kolkata, Danapur (Patna), Shillong, Aizwal, Cuttack, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Tuticorin, Secunderabad, Bhopal, Kochi, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Mangalore, Kavarati, Gandhi Nagar and Port Blair centers. The examination schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.joincoastguard.org/. Online began from January 28, 2013 and will close on February 11, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard: http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/
- Passed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects from a recognized Education Board affiliated by Central / State Government
- Should be born between August 1, 1991 and July 31, 1995 (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/ICG%20Advertisement%20Navik-02-2013%20batch.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.joincoastguard.org/
- Online registration began from January 28, 2013 and will close on February 11, 2013.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration Number, which the candidates are required to take two copies, as it will have to be submitted at the time of test.
- Candidates appearing for the tests should bring two copies of Pre-filled in Online Application form, with affix passport size photographs, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all the certificates, along with them as one set will be submitted at the recruitment centre and other will remain with them as proof.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Coast Guard.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.joincoastguard.org/
Registered Office:Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Headquarters
National Stadium Complex
New Delhi - 110001