Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 For Yantrik (2/2013 Batch)
Last Updated: 2013-02-04T17:32:14+05:30
Indian Coast Guard, New Delhi, has invited applications from young and talented unmarried Indian male candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Yantrik (02/2013 Batch), in the following streams:
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test, followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview and Medical Examinations. Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for the PFT and Interview.
Test date, time, venue and other information regarding the recruitment will be sent to the candidates, through E-mail. The written test will be conducted at Chennai, Gandhinagar, Kolkata, Kochi, Mumbai, Noida, Paradip and Visakhapatnam centers.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.joincoastguard.org/. Online registration began from February 4, 2013 and will close on February 14, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard: http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/
- Passed Class 10 or Matriculation from a recognized State / National Board
- Three years of Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from an AICTE recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 21 years.
- Age relaxation for five years to SC / ST and three years to OBC candidates will be given as per government norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Coast Guard: http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/YTK_02_2013/yantrik%2002%202013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of Indian Coast Guard: http://www.joincoastguard.org/
- Online registration began from February 4, 2013 and will close on February 14, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip with a unique Registration Number, of which the candidates should two print-outs and use it for the further process.
- Candidates should bring both Acknowledgement Slips, with two recent passport-size photographs, and Original & two sets of Xerox copies of all certificates (of which one set should be duly attested by the Gazetted Officer) along with them, at the time of test.
- Candidates have to submit one Acknowledgement Slip, along with affixed passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, at the examination centre.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Coast Guard website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 14-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.joincoastguard.org/
Registered Office:Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Headquarters
National Stadium Complex
New Delhi - 110001