Indian Navy PC Officers (Logistics) & SSC Officers (Education / ATC) Posts 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-06T18:24:03+05:30
The Indian Navy, New Delhi, has invited applications from talented and qualified Indian Male candidates for Permanent Commission (PC) in Logistics Cadre, and Male & Female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Education Branch and ATC of the Indian Navy, for course commences from December 2013 onwards, at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Logistics Officer
- Education Officer
- Air Traffic Control Officer
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the academics and interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for Interview, by the Service Selection Board (SSB). The interview will be held at Bangalore, Bhopal and Coimbatore centers between the months of July - November 2013.
The interview will hold various tests i.e., Stage I Tests (Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Discussion Tests) and Stage II Tests (Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview). Only Stage I Tests qualified candidates will be permitted to appear for the Stage II Tests. Candidates qualified in the SSB interviews will be called for the medical examination.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/. Online registration commences from May 8, 2013 and close on May 31, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
Logistics Officer / Works Officer
- B Com / M Com, or BA / MA (Economics), or BBA / MBA / BBM, or BCA / MCA,or B Sc (IT) / M Sc (IT), or B Tech / BE Degree, or Graduate Degree with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Materials Management, or ICWA / CA, or BE / B Tech Degree in Civil Engineering or B Architecture Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
Air Traffic Control Officer
- B Sc Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- M Sc Degree in Physics / Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- M Sc Degree in Physics with Maths in B Sc level, or M Sc Degree in Maths with Physics in B Sc level, or MCA Degree, or M Sc Degree in Operational Research / Analysis / Meteorology / Oceanography / Atmospheric Sciences, or MA Degree in English / History with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- BE / B Tech / M Tech Degree in Mechanical / Computer Science Engg./ IT, or M Tech Degree in Meteorology / Oceanography / Atmospheric Sciences with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- 19 ½ -25 years: Logistics Officer / Air Traffic Control Officer
- 21-25 years: Education Officer
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_13_1314c.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form available on the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
- Online registration commences from May 8, 2013 and close on May 31, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a Complete Application Form with unique Application No., which candidates should two print out, and use it for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with self-attested passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Post Box No. 04, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021, by ordinary post on or before June 10, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Online Application No.__________, Application for PC (LOG) / SSC (EDUCATION) / SSC (ATC) - Dec 2013 Course, Qualification ____________ & Percentage ____%” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Navy website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php