Indian Navy Recruitment 2012 For Short Service Commission Officers As Pilot / Observer
Last Updated: 2012-10-29T18:17:58+05:30
The Indian Navy, New Delhi, has invited applications from young, dynamic, talented and skillful unmarried Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Short Service Commission Officers as Pilot and Observer.
The appointment is to be done for the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing from June 2013, at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the academic qualification, SSB Interview and Medical Examination. The SSB Interview is scheduled to be held in the months of January to June 2013, at Bangalore centers.
Service Selection Board (SSB) Interviews contain two stages i.e., Stage I Test and Stage II Test. Stage I Test contains Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests, while Stage II Test contains Psychological Testing, Group Task Tests and Interview. Candidates short-listed on the basis of academic qualification will be called for the Service Selection Board (SSB) Interviews.
Candidates qualified in Stage I Test and Stage II Test will be called for the PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Tests) & Aviation Medical Examination for the post of Pilot, and Aviation Medical examination for the post of Observer. SSB Interviews scheduled and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php. Online registration began from October 27, 2012 and will close on November 9, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline withminimum 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- Should have qualified 10+2 Level with Mathematics & Physics subjects
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have qualified 10+2 Level with Mathematics and Physics subjects
- Must hold valid and current CPL, issued by DGCA (India)
- Candidates should be above the age of 19 years and below the age of 24 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/pdf/pilotobserver/Adv.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
- Online registration began from October 27, 2012 and will close on November 9, 2012.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Application No., of which candidates should take two print-outs and use for the further process.
- One Printed Online Application Form, along with self-attested passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi - 110023, by ordinary post on or before November 19, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _______ APPLICATION FOR SSC PILOT / OBSERVER - JUN 2013 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage _____%” on the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Navy website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 19-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php