Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 For Short Service Commission Officers As Pilot / Observer
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php. Online registration began from April 3, 2013 and will close on April 17, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- Should have qualified 10+2 Level with Mathematics & Physics subjects
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have qualified 10+2 Level with Mathematics and Physics subjects
- Must hold valid and current CPL, issued by DGCA (India)
- Candidates should be above the age of 19 years and below the age of 24 years (General candidates) or 25 years (CPL holders).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/pdf/pilotobserver/Adv.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
- Online registration began from April 3, 2013 and will close on April 17, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Application No., of which candidates should take two print-outs and use for the further process.
- One Printed Online Application Form, along with self-attested passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi - 110023, by ordinary post on or before April 27, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _______ APPLICATION FOR SSC PILOT (CPL HOLDER) / OBSERVER - DEC 2013 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage _____%” on the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Navy website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 27-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php