Indian Navy Recruitment As Sailor For Artificer Apprentice (AA) - 134 Batch August 2013
Last Updated: 2012-12-18T15:56:48+05:30
The Indian Navy, New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified and talented Indian unmarried male candidates for recruitment for the posts of Sailors, for Artificer Apprentice (AA) - 134 Batch commencing from August 2013.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination. The tests are scheduled to be held in the month of March - April 2013. The tests schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s Call Up Letter-cum-Admit Card, which can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Navy.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingSailor.php. Online registration began from December 15, 2012 and will close on December 31, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics, and with any one of these subjects i.e., Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from a recognized University / Board
- Candidates should be born between the years August 1, 1993 and July 31, 1996.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/pdf/AA/AdvEng.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingSailor.php
- Online registration began from December 15, 2012 and will close on December 31, 2012.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Application No., of which candidates should take two print-outs and use them for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with attested passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates, and two self-addressed envelopes (22 x 10 cm) (with affixed postage stamp of Rs 10 on one envelope), should be submitted to the Post Box No. 476, Goldak Khana, GPO, New Delhi - 110001, by ordinary post on or before January 6, 2013.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form latest by January 13, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Online Application - 134 Batch & 10+2 Percentage _____%”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Navy website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingSailor.php