Indian Navy Recruitment As Sailors For MR (Musician) - 2/2013 Batch
Last Updated: 2013-03-25T16:07:11+05:30
The Indian Navy, New Delhi, has invited applications from talented and eligible Indian unmarried male candidates for recruitment for the posts of Sailors, for MR (Musician) - 2/2013 Batch commencing from October 2013.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Musical Screening Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination. The tests are scheduled to be held as follows:
- July 2 - July 6, 2013: Preliminary Screening
- September 10 - September 13, 2013: Medical Examination and Final Selection, at INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai.
The tests will be held at Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Kochi and Visakhapatnam centers. The tests schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
- Passed Matriculation Examination or 10th Standard from a recognized University / Board
- Candidates should be born between the years of October 1, 1992 and September 30, 1996
- Should have proficiency in Western Notation, Aural Aptitude, and have basic knowledge in Theory of Music
- Should have actual practical skill on any Western Classical or Wind / Percussion Instrument
- Should have proficiency in Instruments i.e., String, Key-board, Woodwind, Brass and Percussion Instruments (both of Western and Indian Origin)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Navy: http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/MUSICIAN%202-2%20english.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Indian Navy: http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/MUSICIAN%202-2%20english.pdf
- Application Form printed on A4 sheet, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photograph (of which one should affix on application), two self-addressed envelopes (size 22 x 10 cm) with affix postage stamp of Rs 10 on each, and attested copies of all certificates, should be submitted to The Commanding Officer, (for Director of Music) INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400005, by ordinary post on or before April 19 2013.
- Candidates belong to North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep and Minicoy Islands can send their application form latest by April 26, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Type of Entry ______, Choice of Centre _____ & Percentage of Marks in 10th _______”, on the brown color envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Navy website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 19-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/MUSICIAN%202-2%20english.pdf