Indian Navy Recruitment For Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Dec 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-28T12:49:06+05:30
The Indian Navy, New Delhi, has invited applications from talented and courageous Indian unmarried male candidates for recruitment 2013, under 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Course commencing from December 2013 as Permanent Commissioned Officer.
Selected candidates will be enrolled in Training as Cadets in four years B Tech Course in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. After successful completion of the training, candidates will be commissioned as Sub Lieutenant.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Academics, Service Selection Board (SSB) Interviews, and Medical Examination. The SSB Interview is scheduled to be held in the month of August to November 2013, at Bangalore, Bhopal and Coimbatore centers.
Service Selection Board (SSB) Interviews contains two stages i.e., Stage I Test and Stage II Test. Stage I Test contains Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Discussion Tests, and Stage II Test contains Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of academic qualification will be called for the Service Selection Board (SSB) Interviews. Candidates qualified in Stage I Test and Stage II Test will be called for the Medical Examination. SSB Interviews schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php. Online registration began from May 25, 2013 and will close on June 20, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects, with 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Board, and English (either in Class X or Class XII) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board
- Candidates should be above the age of 17 years and below the age of 19½ half years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/pdf/10+2/AdvEnglish.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
- Online registration began from May 25, 2013 and will close on June 20, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Application No., of which candidates should take two print-outs and use for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with self-attested passport size photograph and attested copies of all certificates, should be send to Post Box No. 04, RK Puram (main) PO, New Delhi - 110066, by ordinary post on or before July 1, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _________ APPLICATION FOR 10+2 CADET (B TECH) ENTRY SCHEME - DECEMBER 2013 COURSE Qualification PCM Percentage _____%”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Navy website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Jul-2013
Download Form: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php