Indian Navy Recruitment For Steward, Cook & Topass (Safaiwala) - 02/2013 Batch October 2013
Last Updated: 2012-12-18T16:32:27+05:30
The Indian Navy, New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible and skilled unmarried Indian male candidates for recruitment, for 02/2013 Batch commencing from October 2013. The recruitment is to be done for the following posts:
- Topass (Safaiwala)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the Recruitment Tests and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the recruitment tests / interview. The tests / interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s Call-up-Letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
Cook / Steward
- Passed Matric / Class 10th from a reputed School / Board
- Passed VI standard from a reputed School
- Candidates should be above the age of 17 years and below the age of 21 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/pdf/MR/AdvEnglish.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingSailor.php
- Application Form, along with attested passport size photograph and attested copies of all certificates, should be submitted to the Post Box No. 2, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi - 110003, by ordinary post on or before January 6, 2013.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form latest by January 13, 2013.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Navy website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingSailor.php