Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Posts In Executive Branch & Technical Branches
- Technical (General Service)
- Submarine Specialisation
- Executive (GS) / Hydro Cadre
- BE / B Tech Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University
- Candidates should be above the age of 19½ years and below the age of 25 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/pdf/GS%20(X)/ADV.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of Indian Navy: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
- Online registration began from March 28, 2013 and will close on April 13, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Application No., which candidates should two print-out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with self-attested passport size photograph and attested copies of all the relevant certificates, should be submitted to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110011, by ordinary post on or before April 23, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ______ APPLICATION FOR SSC GS (X) / HYDRO CADRE / TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM) - DEC 2013 COURSE Qualification _______ Percentage _____%.NCC ‘C’ Yes/No” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Navy website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php