Institute of Mathematical Sciences Recruitment 2013 For Scientific Officer 'C' (Civil)
The test / Interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of IMSc: http://www.imsc.res.in
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 8 years of relevant and specialized work experience after obtaining the Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Should have specialized experience and work knowledge about Construction, and maintenance of Institutional / Industrial Buildings / Complexes / Staff Quarters, with excellent exposure in Estimation, Budgeting, Tendering, Site Supervision along with public health works, quality assurance at site, labs and office buildings, plumbing and sewerage works, roads, asset management, inventory control, dealing preparation and analysis of structural drawings, working in auto-cad software, CPWD manual, Building and works code, etc.
- Should be well conversant with Computer Operations, and have sufficient working knowledge in Computer
- Should have fluency in English
- Should have Techno Commercial competence in implementation of Projects relating to construction of buildings, interior furnishing.
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IMSc: http://www.imsc.res.in/~office/jobs/civilpost.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of IMSc: http://www.imsc.res.in/~office/jobs/civilpost.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with self-attested passport size photograph, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Registrar, Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 4th Cross Road, C.I.T. Campus, Tharamani, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600113, by post latest by March 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Civil) and Advertisement No.2-R-IMSc-2013” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of The Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.imsc.res.in/~office/jobs/civilpost.pdf
Registered Office:The Institute of Mathematical Sciences
Department of Atomic Energy
IV Cross Road, CIT Campus, Tharamani
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600113
Phone No.: +91-44-22543100