IOCL Panipat Refinery Non-Executive Personnel Recruitment 2013
- Junior Materials Assistant
- Industrial Hygienist-IV
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical Fitter-cum-Rigger)
- Three years of Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Diploma in Materials Management from a reputed Institute
- Minimum two years of work experience in Operation and Maintenance of an Industry, or of handling various types of materials used in an industry of repute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environment Science or Post Graduate Degree in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute
- Minimum one year of work experience as Industrial Hygienist in a reputed Hospital / Industry
- Candidates, who have worked in Occupational Health Centre, will be preferred.
- Three years of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University, Or
- Matric Qualification, with ITI Certificate in Fitter Trade from a reputed Institute
- Minimum 2 years (for Diploma holder) or 3 years (for ITI Certificate holder) of work experience in maintenance of rotary equipment like Compressors, Gas / Steam Turbines, Pumps, etc., and Stationary equipment like Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Columns, Vessels, Piping, etc., in any industry
- Candidates, who have work experience in Petroleum / Petrochemical Industry, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 26 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of IOCL: http://www.panipatrefinery.net/IOCL_RECRUITMENT/default.aspx
- Online registration began from May 16, 2013 and will close on May 31, 2013.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code-8706).
- Candidates should mention their name, address and post code on the reverse side of the DD.
- After successful submission of the online application, the system will generate a complete application form with unique registration no., which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Online Application Form, with affixed passport size photograph, DD and attested photocopies of all required Certificates / Documents, will be submitted at the time of test / interview.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.panipatrefinery.net/IOCL_RECRUITMENT/default.aspx