IOCL Recruitment 2012 for Engineers / Graduate Apprentice Engineers
Last Updated: 2011-09-29T19:48:38+05:30
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), New Delhi, has invited applications from young and energetic candidates for recruitment 2012,for the posts of Engineers / Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in various disciplines. The recruitment is to be done for the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis candidate’s GATE score followed by group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI). Before getting registered with Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) candidates should register themselves for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2012.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of IOCL: http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx. The online registration will begin from January 2, 2012. The last date of online registration is February 11, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying candidates can visit the official website of IOCL: http://www.iocl.com/.
- Degree of BE / B Tech / B Sc in Engineering / Technology in the relevant discipline with minimum 65% of marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Must appear in GATE 2012
- Candidates should be below the age of 26 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per Government norms)
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IOCL: http://www.iocl.com/download/Recruitment_2012_Detail_Ad_Engineers_23_sep_11.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can fill online application form by visiting the official link of IOCL: http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
- The online registration commences from January 2, 2012 and will be closed on February 11, 2012.
- For completion of online application form of IOCL candidates are required to enter the GATE 2012 Registration Number, as it is mandatory
- After successful submission of online application form the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the complete application form, which candidates should take printout and keep it with them for future reference
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-Feb-2012
Download Form: http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
Registered Office:Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
3079/3, J B Tito Marg
New Delhi - 110049
Contact No: 011 - 26260000