IREDA General Manager (HR) & Asst General Manager (Finance & Accounts) Posts Recruitment 2013
- General Manager (Human Resources)
- Assistant General Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with specialization in HR from a reputed University / Institute
- Degree in Law from recognized University / Institute is desirable
- Minimum 20 years of work experience in the Executive cadre, in the area of Human Resources in a reputed Organization / Bank / Financial Institution / PSU, of which minimum one year of experience should be in the next below scale
- Must have experience in Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Wage Revision, devising Recruitment and Promotion Policies, Industrial Relations, and all staff matters including welfare measures
- Should have experience in assessment of training needs, designing and delivering training modules from conceptualization to implementation, preferably in the area of Financial Services or Power Sector.
- Candidates should be below the age of 53 years.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (ICWA) or Post Graduate Degree in Business Management with specialization in Finance from recognized University / Institution
- Minimum 14 years of work experience in the Executive Cadre, in the area of Finance & Accounts in a reputed Organization / Bank / Financial Institution / PSU, of which minimum one year experience should in the next below scale
- Must have exposure in Resource Mobilization, Asset & Liability Management, Forex, Treasury Operation & Recovery Mechanism, and can handle all Taxation matters, Appraisal of Projects with specific emphasis on Financial Analysis, etc.
- Sound knowledge on Accounting Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and Indian GAAP, and have practical knowledge on finalization of accounts and to deal with all Audit Matters, etc.
- Candidates should be below the age of 45 years.
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by filling the online application from available on the official link of IREDA: http://www.ireda.gov.in/Forms/contentpage.aspx?LID=765&mid=-1
- Online registration commences from May 25, 2013 and will close on June 24, 2013 till 17.30 hrs.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300, drawn in favor of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique registration no., which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with affixed recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, 3rd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066, by post latest by July 9, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post _____ and Level Code ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA).
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Jul-2013
Download Form: http://www.ireda.gov.in/Forms/contentpage.aspx?LID=765&mid=-1
Registered Office:Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA)
3rd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan
Bhikaiji Cama Place
New Delhi - 110066
Contact No.: +91-11-26717400, 26717413
Fax No.: +91-11-26717416