ITBP Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) Recruitment 2012
- Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Board
- Veterinary Stock Assistant course from a recognized Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms)
Application Fee: Rs 50 (General / OBC candidates)
How To Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official link of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP): http://itbp.gov.in/Documents/recruitment/Adv%20of%20HC%20%28Dresser%20Vet%29.pdf
- For paying the application form, candidates should obtain the CRFS / IPO / Bank Draft for Rs 50, drawn in favor of Inspector General, (Northern) Frontier, ITBP, payable at SBI, IMA Dehradun (Bank Code-0739).
- Complete application form, along with the duly filled Admit Card, type written or neatly hand written application and attested copies of all the required documents / certificates, two attested-passport size photographs, CRFS / IPO / Bank Draft of Rs 50 and two self-addressed envelopes (4x9 inch) with postage stamps of Rs 5 affixed on it, should be submitted to the Inspector General, (Northern) Frontier, ITBP, Post-Seemadwar (Indira Nagar), District Dehradun (Uttarakhand) - 248146, before January 31, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before February 7, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (DRESSER VETERINARY) IN ITBP” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jan-2012
Download Form: http://itbp.gov.in/Documents/recruitment/Adv%20of%20HC%20%28Dresser%20Vet%29.pdf
Registered Office:Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Post-Seemadwar (Indira Nagar)
District Dehradun (Uttarakhand) - 248146