ITBP Recruitment 2012 For Constable (Pioneer)
- Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
- Minimum one year of working experience in the trade of Mason / Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician / Welder / Painter
- Candidates, who have Certificate in the relevant Trade from an Industrial Training Institute or a recognized Institute, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be below the age of 18 years and above the age of 23 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of ITBP: http://itbp.gov.in/Documents/recruitment/Detail%20adv.%20Const.%20PNR.pdf.
- For paying the application fee, candidates should obtain the CRFS / IPO / Bank Draft for Rs 50, drawn in favor of Deputy Inspector General, SHQ Delhi ITBP, payable at SBI, R K Puram, New Delhi, Code No. 1076.
- Completed application form type written or neatly hand written, along with an affix passport size photograph, attested copies of all the required documents / certificates, CRFS / IPO / Bank Draft of Rs 50 and two self-addressed envelopes (4x9 inch) each affixed with postage stamps of Rs 5, should be submitted to the Deputy Inspector General, SHQ Delhi ITBP, Post Office - Madangir, Tigri Camp, New Delhi - 110062, on or before April 9, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before April 16, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE / PIONEER (________________) IN ITBP” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://itbp.gov.in/Documents/recruitment/Detail%20adv.%20Const.%20PNR.pdf
Registered Office:Directorate General
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Block No-2, CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011-24360773, 24362837