ITBP Recruitment 2012 For Inspector (Editor)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Diploma in Printing from a recognized Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 20 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of ITBP: http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Detailed%20advertisement.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the Application Format and Admit Card from the official link of ITBP: http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Detailed%20advertisement.pdf
- For paying the application form, candidates should obtain the CRFS / IPO / Bank Draft for Rs 50, drawn in favor of Inspector General (Eastern) Frontier, ITBP, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (UP) - 226001, payable at SBI Hazaratganj, Lucknow (Bank Code No. 00125).
- Application Form and Admit Card, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport size photographs (affixed on application form & admit card), CRFS / IPO / DD, one self-addressed envelopes (4 x 9 inch) with affixed postage stamps of Rs 5 on it, and attested copies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Inspector General (Eastern) Frontier, ITBP, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (UP) - 22600, by post on or before November 20, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form with the required documents before November 27, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR (EDITOR) IN ITBP” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Detailed%20advertisement.pdf
Registered Office:Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Block No. 2, CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003