ITBP Sub Inspector (Overseer) Recruitment 2012
- Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Board
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 20 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms)
Application Fee: Rs 50 (General / OBC candidates)
How To Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official link of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP): http://itbp.gov.in/Documents/recruitment/Adv%20SI%20Ovr.pdf.
- For paying the application form, candidates should obtain the CRFS / IPO / Bank Draft for Rs 50, drawn in the favor of Accounts Officer, Directorate General, ITB Police, New Delhi, payable at SBI, R K Puram, New Delhi (Bank Code-1076).
- Complete application form along with the duly filled Admit Card, type written or neatly hand written application and attested copies of all the required documents / certificates, two attested-passport size photographs, CRFS/IPO/Bank Draft of Rs 50 and two self-addressed envelopes (4 x 9) with postage stamps of Rs 5 affixed on it, should be submitted to the DY. Inspector General & Chief Engineer, Directorate General, ITB Police, Block No. 2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, before February 29, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their Application form with required documents before March 7, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR (OVERSEER) IN ITBP” on the envelope in which the form would be send.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 29-Feb-2012
Download Form: http://itbp.gov.in/Documents/recruitment/Adv%20SI%20Ovr.pdf
Registered Office:Directorate General
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Block No-2, CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003