ITBPF Assistant Commandant (Engineer) Posts Feb 2013
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET), followed by Written Examination, Interview and Medical Examination. Candidtaes, who will be selected for PET after Preliminary Physical screening, will be intimated by post.
The test schedule and centre address will be intimated to all candidtaes through admit card. For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the official website of ITBP: http://itbpolice.nic.in
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by Union or State Government.
- Should fulfill the Physical and Medical standards as per the norms prescribed by ITBPF.
- Candidates’ should not be more than 30 years as on March 15, 2013.
- Age relaxation up to five years is given to SC / ST and Government Servants as per the rules, and regulations prescribed by Government of India. In addition, age relaxation up to three years is given to OBC candidates as per the norms of Government of India.
- For more information regarding eligibility criteria, one can visit the official recruitment link of ITBPF: http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Advertisement%20for%20Asstt%20comdt%20engr.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply on a white paper in the prescribed application format given in the newspaper. Also, application format can be downloaded from the official website of ITBPF: http://itbpolice.nic.in
- For paying the application fee, candidates can obtain a crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Bank draft for Rs 50, drawn on any nationalized bank, in favor of the Accounts Officer, Directorate General, ITBP, New Delhi.
- Application Form complete in all respects, along with recent passports size photograph (duly attested by Gazetted officer), two self-addressed envelope (size 11.5 cm x 27.5cm), IPO / Bank Draft, and attested copies of requisite documents, should be sent to The Senior Administrative Officer (Pers), Directorate General, ITBPF, MHA/Government of India, Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi - 110003, on or before March 15, 2013.
- Candidates belongs to far-flung areas can send their application form latets by March 30, 2013.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT (ENGINEER) IN ITBP-2012”
- For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of ITBPF.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://itbpolice.nic.in
Registered Office:Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
MHA/Government of India
Block-II, CGO Complex
Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110003